Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 In Review and 2016 Goals

The last few years have really been difficult for me when it comes to reading. I'm not exactly sure where I've ended up last year when it comes to books, but I definitely didn't make my yearly goal.  I haven't totally updated my goodreads profile, but it looks like I read somewhere between 120 - 130 books.

I have read some great books though in that number, though I have to say that I managed to overextend myself again and I read more for book tours then books that I've purchased.

I think that's how it may always be for me.

I hope this year I can read more from my net galley list and more from my TBR pile which is very out of hand.

The only challenge I plan on taking part in is the Goodreads challenge, but I'm not sure how high or low of a goal I'm going to set for myself this year.

What are your reading goals for this year?



0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs