Monday, January 28, 2013

A Chick Ponders Bookish Things: A Reading Vacation


I have a lot on my plate right now. I have two parents that aren't in the best of health and no time to breathe on my own.

I want a vacation from my life.

I want a vacation where it is just me, a hotel room and a bunch of books. (And maybe some DVDs). No phones, no people asking for their meds or anything else.

I just want a few days AWAY to decompress.

My cats can come with me.

Have any of you wanted to just step away from life? Take your books and run away from the world? I know life is getting to be too much when I have a hard time finishing a book that isn't even 200 pages.

That's so not right.

Something of that length I could usually go through in an hour or two.

So who is going to run away with me?

1 comments:

Kelly@BloggingProfits said...

Well I guess you really need a time off just relax

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs