Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Chick Ponders Bookish Things: Facebook




I'm not a huge fan of Facebook. I use it to waste time. I play mindless games, like Cafe World and Zoo World. I have liked a few book blogs and authors on FB, but guess what? Since I play games, any posts by these groups kinda fall by the wayside.

Truthfully, I don't know if my blog is popular enough to warrant it having it's own page. I'm also pretty sure I'm too lazy to keep it up.

Is it really necessary? I don't want my blog to feel like work. I want it to be fun! I want people to like to read my reviews. I'm not trying to be the most popular. (My reading taste will attest to that. I'm not into the whole paranormal thing much. Over hyped books usually don't make it to my TBR pile. 

So is it worth it to put A Chick Who Reads on Facebook? Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Sarah M said...

I totally don't use my Workaday Reads facebook page for much. But it does let me like authors, books and other blogs without having them get lost in my RL friends.

I have it set up to auto post my blog posts, and about once a month I update photo albums, but that's about it. I don't much work into it.

Cindy said...

I finally started a FB not too long ago. It's okay but not really that necessary, I don't think. Do you have a Twitter? I looked for a link but didn't see one. Definitely get a Twitter, if anything. You'll find a lot more activity among the bloggers there.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs