Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Chick Ponders Bookish Things






I hate drama. I posted a review about a Jen Lancaster book on Goodreads back in 2010 and I got a comment on it today. I almost never get comments on my Goodreads reviews, so that probably should have been a sign.

But I had stated in my review that I thought Jen was funny but I couldn't trust a woman that read Ann Coulter. I made no disparaging remarks about the political party involved, but I got a nasty comment about being a liberal as a result.

I was really put off by that comment and I deleted it, but boy it spoiled my day. Have any of you had someone make a comment on your blog or goodreads page that really depressed you?

1 comments:

Sarah M said...

That sucks.
I've been lucky I haven't had any comments that bothered me... yet...

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs