Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Chick Ponders Bookish Things

I am addicted to cozy mysteries. I don't quite know when this happened, but I love them. I don't know what it is about them that pulls me in. I think it might be the recipes or the cute animals that figure in prominently, but I'm not sure.

I was looking at my tally for the Crusinin' through the Cozies challenge and I've already read 7 cozy mysteries this year, and I'm working on the 8th now!

So when you look at the books I've read, I've read more cozies than romances!

OMG!!!

How did that happen? That is not like me at all.

But since I'm so obsessed now, I have to ask, what are some of your favorite cozy mystery series?

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs