Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Never Shrinking Wishlist

I found one of my old Barnes and Noble wishlists on the floor in my bedroom. This is a wishlist that I made while shopping at B & N one day, while sipping some form of luscious Starbucks coffee. I make one nearly every time I go into the store, because there's never enough money for all the books I want and that damn Goodreads bar code scanner in the app doesn't work on my not so smart phone.

Not to any perspective smart phone buyers...do not buy the Motorola Citrus...it is a piece of doody!

Here are some of the books from that list...I was pleasantly surprised to see I had bought a few of them...and yay..when they were on clearance too!


0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs