Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF @ GReads

A Friday meme from G Reads

Reading Challenges: Did you sign up for any this year? 
How has your progression been?
 
I signed up for several challenges this year. 
 
The Historical Romance Challenge
The Historical Fiction Challenge
The Vampire Challenge
The Ebook Challenge
The Outdo Yourself Challenge
The 2011 Reading Challenge @ Goodreads
2011 YA Reading Challenge
2011 Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge
Show Me The Free
 
That's a lot of challenges. I have completed the Ebook Reading challenge. I need to spend some quality time updating my challenge posts because I really don't know where I am overall, except that I've read about 107 books this year...with a goal of 180!! I need to get reading!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs