Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon Day Two Update

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon
I'm on schedule to finish just about all the books I hoped to for the read-a-thon. I finished Sherryl Woods' Driftwood Cottage and started Dragonflies and Dinosaurs by Kate Austin. I just have a little bit to finish on Me Myself and Paris...so all in all my goals are looking good.

I wish I had more time to read, but life is crazy right now. I have to say I do feel a bit jealous of the people whipping through 3 and 4 books in a day.

I also completed both mini challenges yesterday. I hope to be able to do the same today.

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon is definitely my favorite event of the year!

1 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

That's good going!

I'm a little behind with my reading at the moment, but I'm hoping to catch up a little over the next couple of weeks.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs