Sunday, June 12, 2011

Woe Is Me

Every weekend I say I'm going to sit back, relax and really do some reading.

Every weekend I fail miserably.

I don't know what it is about the weekend, but I can never ever finish a book and it disgusts me.

All I seem to be able to do is run around like a chicken with my head cut off, doing errands.

I'm so backed up on my entertainment things that its ridiculous. I still have 2 episodes of Doctor Who to watch, and I have loads of book tours coming up and I'd like to get the books read before the authors posts are up.

Big sigh.

I guess I should stop whining and get back to reading.

Anyone else have a problem reading over the weekend?

2 comments:

Angela's Anxious Life said...

I haven't been reading as fast as normal the last two months! I need to really get back on track!!

Angie
http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/2011/06/paranormalcy-review.html

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

I know exactly what you mean! I have two read alongs this week to do the reading for and a book tour I have to do a review for on Friday. So, woe is me too. You're not alone. =O)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs