Thursday, April 14, 2011

TBR Thursday


I had an idea for a new feature, so I'm going to give it a go. Feel free to take part and link back in the comments. If there's enough interest I'll add a Mr. Linky, maybe even a cute image too.

The purpose of TBR Thursday is to share some of the books on our TBR piles. You can post book covers or pictures of your TBR pile if you choose, but mostly we want to know some of the books on your TBR piles! Or for those of you that love your Ereader, you TBR shelf!

Here are a few books from the top of my TBR pile:


Late, Late at Night
My BFF loaned me her copy of Rick's autobiography a few weeks ago, and I have yet to crack it open.

I think the cover photo might be my undoing.

I'm a child of the 80s. What can I say?

It actually is at the top of my pile so I hope to get to it soon. That is if I can get past the front cover.
The Well of Truth: Kindred Blood, Book Two
~drools~

Amber's The Well Of Truth is the second book in the Kindred Blood series. I promised her a review for her back in February.

Bad me.

So this one is at the top of my TBR pile. I actually hope to get to this one over the weekend.

Talking to Girls About Duran Duran: One Young Man's Quest for True Love and a Cooler Haircut

Rob Sheffield's Talking To Girls About Duran Duran is another book I'm borrowing from my bff Jennifer.

I hate when I feel like I'm holding someone else's books hostage.

I love music related books and this is one I've heard a lot of buzz about.

All three of these books are at the top of my TBR pile.  Of course there are books for ebook tours that I'm taking part in, but these are ones that I really want to read soon for my own enjoyment.

So what are some of the books on your TBR pile?

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

1. Moonwalking With Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything, by Joshua Foer.

2. Those in Peril, by Wilbur Smith

3. The Social Animal: The Hidden Sources of Love, Character, and Achievement, by David Brooks

...and about 769,000 others...

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I've got a whole stack of TBR books, so will be joining in next week :)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs