Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Catching Up Read-A-Thon

Kristin @ Bookworming in the 21st Century is hosting a Read-A-Thon from Thursday to Monday this weekend and I'm taking part.

My yearly goal is 180 books and last I checked I was somewhere around 40. So I'm going to try to catch up this weekend. Goodreads tells me I'm 15 books behind!

Yikes!

How did that happen?

Here are the rules:


When: Thursday, April 21st through the end of Monday, April 25th. Any time zone, start when you want, read when you want.

Where: Here, on your blog, on your couch, on Goodreads.. wherever!

What: Read books - duh! If you'd like to make a goal, go ahead.


My Goal is to get at least 4 books read over that period of time. I know I have commitments over the holiday, but I'm going to give it a go!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs