Thursday, April 21, 2011

Catching Up Read-A-Thon Update 1

This is my first update for the read-a-thon. I have gathered the books and the ebooks I hope to tackle over the next few days

Currently I'm on page 98 of Beloved Of The Fallen by Savannah Kline I hope to finish this book today.


Beloved of the Fallen

Here are the other books I hope to finish this weekend




The Well of Truth: Kindred Blood, Book TwoCursed MatesMe, Myself and Paris: One Toe Under the Eiffel Tower, The Other In the Grocery StoreOutwitted (Sadie Witt Mystery)
There are a few others I'd like to get to by Tuesday but these are my hopefuls, in order of how I'll likely be reading them too.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs