Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading (20)

 
From Sheila @ Book Journey.

This is the meme where we discuss what we've read in the past week and what we plan to read in the coming week.

I haven't done this meme in ages, mostly because my life has been really hectic on Mondays lately. 

Last Week's Reading

What I'm Reading This Week

Gabriel's Mate: Scanguards Vampires (Volume 3)Delirium (Delirium - Trilogy)

I probably would have finished Delirium had I not left my Nook in my desk drawer at work last week. So much to read right now and so little time to do it. I have two music reviews due too. I need more time in the day to get stuff done.

4 comments:

Julie P said...

How frustrating about your Nook! I am in the middle of a good book on my Nook and the battery is almost dead. Unfortunately I left the charger at work! Ugh....

I Eat Words said...

I'm reading Delirium right now as well. I'm loving it! How are you liking it so far? :)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am soooo looking forward to Delirium!

Candace said...

Oh, Delirium is SO good!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs