Friday, January 28, 2011

I Want This Book So Badly

The Lost Valentine
I was reading a blurb about the Hallmark Movie that is based on The Last Valentine by James Michael Pratt.

I can't wait to watch the movie on Sunday night. I love Betty White and I miss Jennifer Love Hewitt, since The Ghost Whisperer went off the air. I had been seeing the ads for the movie for about a week now, but until I read the review in our local paper, I had no idea that it was based on a book.

Funny...huh...because most of Hallmark's movies are based on books. At least it seems that they are.

So it is my goal this weekend, to watch the movie, order my Nook a reading light, and order this book. 

I figure I won't be as disappointed by any changes made in the story if I read the book after I watch the movie.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs