Monday, January 3, 2011

December Recap Post

I read something like 173 books in 2010. I'm going to shoot for 200 in 2011.

Here are the last books I've read in the year and links to the reviews.

Judy Christenberry - A Cowboy's Christmas Proposal
Susan Meier - The Magic Of A Family Christmas
Charlene Sands - Do Not Disturb Until Christmas
Livia J. Washburn - The Christmas Cookie Killer
Beverly Lewis - The Englisher
Naughty & Nice Anthology
Louisa May Alcott - The Quiet Little Woman
Lauren Kunze & Rina Onur - The Ivy
Once Upon A Holiday Anthology
Bespelling Jane Austen Anthology

Only 10 books in December. That kind of makes me sad, but my dad was in the hospital for a week and it was Christmas, so I guess this was good. Plus all the books I read were really great. I highly recommend the Bespelling Jane Austen Anthology and Susan Meier's The Magic Of A Family Christmas for romance lovers. The Christmas Cookie Killer was a cozy little mystery that was very enjoyable too.

How did your month of reading shape up?

1 comments:

Wolfe said...

you did awesome! 173 books was great! I was at 155 and my goal is 160! lol, made it simple. I hope you have a great reading year.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs