Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What I'm Reading For The Out With A Bang Read-A-Thon




I'm not doing the Debut Author Challenge, but I am doing several holiday challenges and I'd like to read as many books as I can for each.

So here's what's on my TBR pile for the holiday:

Currently Reading

The Magic of a Family Christmas










Books I Hope To Read
The Cowboy's Christmas Proposal (Harlequin Romance # 3986)Blackout at Christmas: Stranded With The Bridesmaid\Santa Under Cover\Kiss Me On Christmas (Silhouette Romantic Suspense) Snowbound Reunion (Mills & Boon Historical Romance)Their Christmas Wish Come True (Harlequin Romance)Santa Clawed (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries)

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs