Monday, December 6, 2010

My NOOK Loves Net Galley

I have to admit I love free books, and Net Galley is like having a library of not yet released and newly released books right at my fingertips.

I just wish I could get Harper Collins to let me in on their list of reviewers.

Right now I review a lot of Young Adult and Harlequin/Carina Press titles.

Of course all the really awesome historical romances are published by HarperCollins.

That makes me a very sad bunny indeed.

Anyone know of any other good places for galleys and free eBooks? My Nook would love you for it.

2 comments:

Wolfe said...

i just figured out net gallery and can't wait to fill up my new e-reader

Me said...

I just found this site! Thankd for the post....who can say no to free books:)

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs