Sunday, December 26, 2010

Better Reading Ahead?

This last week has been super crazy. I think I've only read one book in the last 7 days, but with my dad in the hospital, and the holidays and him coming home with oxygen, things have been more than a little hectic.

I'm hoping that my life calms down a bit this week.

I miss my books.

And I've got so much to read.

All I want to do is curl up somewhere warm with my comforter and a good book and just read for hours.

Oh and I've got a $25.00 Barnes and Noble gift card burning a hole in my pocket to spent..hopefully on a light for my Nook and a book.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I've vgot a book token to use up as well!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I hope your Dad makes a siwft recovery.

It's only now that it's between Christmas & New Year that I'm managing to get some reading done... I haven't managed tog et much reading done for the first half of the month.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs