Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reading Slump

Have you ever had one of those weeks where no matter how hard you try to read, you can't get more than a few pages read?

This is my week.

I had really hoped that this weekend would be a relaxing time where I could kick back and just enjoy a bunch of my books from the TBR pile.

I've made no progress at all.

In my defense, I pretty much handled Thanksgiving dinner for 6 people and did quite a bit of Christmas shopping.

I still feel horrible for neglecting my books this week.

Here's hoping next week will be better for reading.

1 comments:

Wolfe said...

i have been in a slump since October. I took on way to many reviews in October and still feeling the effects from all the reading. Hopefully December will be better. I only agreed to about 4 reviews. The rest will be my own books.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs