Sunday, August 8, 2010

In My Mailbox #7

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted here at The Story Siren. (It was inspired by from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.) Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

I was doing my best to avoid book stores this week, but this Saturday I went to Goodwill and the book fairy had definitely visited the store, because I found erm...I'm almost embarrassed to say this, 16 books there and when I got home, there was a package for me, with another book in it.

So book wise, I had a crazy awesome week. Take a look at my stash..then try not to laugh at me too much for spending $16.00 on books at Goodwill! There's too many to mention but I got books by Candace Camp, Brenda Joyce, Terry Pratchett and Amanda Quick to name a few.

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Wow - you got all that for $16?!! Remember, it's not how much you spent (or how many books you bought) - it's how much you saved! :)

Marilu said...

Good score!! Goodwill gets me every time! Every time I put my self on a book buying ban, I end up finding great deals on books at Goodwill. The regular price is 99 cents for a paperback. BUT if you buy 3 you get 1 free!! So for $3 I get 4 books. At that price how could I get less than 4? 2 weeks ago they were 1/2 price (so 49 cents ea) , and still get 1 free with the purchase of 3!! I got 12 books for 4.50!!!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs