Saturday, July 10, 2010

Why Can't They Sell Them In The US?

I'm sick to death of having to order the Doctor Who books from online retailers. Why can't they distribute them in the US? BBC America plays the show here and it does well. Why not the books? I'm sure that all the Who fans would probably buy them. They buy the Star Wars books etc.

I can get no instant gratification when it comes to Doctor Who.

I have to wait weeks between the times the shows air in the UK to the US. I think we're now a month behind, the new series having ended weeks ago in the UK and we still have 3 episodes left.

Barnes and Noble claims that you can find them in the store, but I've looked many times and have never once found one.

Maybe it's me.

Maybe the Doctor is avoiding me.

If he is, I will have to sulk and dig out more audio books that David Tennant has read.

Have I mentioned lately how much I miss David Tennant? Not totally as the Doctor, because I really love Matt Smith, but just his beautiful self that is no longer on my tv screen.

1 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Mind you... It's usually the other way around with US stuff for us... Like there's a few books/DVDs that I'd like and they're always out in the states weeks, if not months, before here.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs