Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon Update 1

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon


Well it is day two and I think I've done well, not as well as I hoped I would, but I'm getting there.

I finished the Doctor Who audio book The Stone Rose
I also finished a Harlequin Presents by Michelle Reid called The Passion Bargain, that really was no bargain to read.

I'm now 20 pages into Jennifer Crusie's Manhunting and I'm really enjoying it. I have a couple of Who audios to listen to if I get out for my walk tonight too, so fingers crossed. Sadly tonight is going to be taken up with household stuff that must be done, garbage, litter boxes and grocery shopping. Oh and White Collar starts tonight and I can't miss that, but I will try to keep up with my reading.

How are you guys doing so far?

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs