Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading!

From Sheila @ Book Journey.

This is the meme where we discuss what we've read in the past week and what we plan to read in the coming week.

What I read last week
Elizabeth Bevarly - Bride Of The Bad Boy
Anne Stuart - The Wicked House Of Rohan
Myrna MacKenzie - The Maid & The Millionaire
Jennifer Crusie - Manhunting
Michelle Reid - The Passion Bargain
Jacqueline Rayner - The Stone Rose (audio)

What I plan to read this week

I'm still hoping to get to Paul Is Undead, but I never did get to that one last week. The weekend crept up on me and for some reason when I have the most spare time, is when I do the least reading. Weird isn't it? I also hope to get to the two books I got for review this week, The Flash Of A Firefly and Shadow Clay. I guess I'll just have to see how things go.

6 comments:

CMash said...

Yo9u definitely had a good reading week!
CMash

Wolfe said...

looks like you had a good week. Hope this week is good too!

Aleksandra said...

You had a great reading week! Paul is Undead sounds like lots of fun! Happy reading!

pussreboots said...

This is my first week participating. I highlighted four of the books I'm currently reading. Pussreboots.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Super week for you! I have read Jennifer Cruise before - she is fun!

Kristen said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic week!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs