Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading

From Sheila @ Book Journey.

This is the meme where we discuss what we've read in the past week and what we plan to read in the coming week.

What I read last week
I really had a bad reading week last week. I blame The Twilight Saga for that. It took me 3 days to get through New Moon. AHHHH

Anyway this was last week's reading

Day LeClaire - Accidental Wife
Stephanie Meyer - New Moon
Rita Rainville - McCade's Woman

What I plan to read this week
Right now Once Upon A Read A Thon is going on. So I'm going to try to widdle my pile of Harlequin's down by a few. Then I plan on reading Paul Is Undead.

Since I'm a huge Beatles fan and have been since I was about 5 years old, I just had to get this book.

I'm not one to read the books like Pride And Prejudice and Zombies, but turn the Beatles into Zombies and I'll definitely want to check it out.

I wonder how John would feel about being a zombie?

Oh and coming up likely towards the end of the week, my first author interview with Emma Michaels, who will be releasing her debut novel on August 13th!

7 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Not familiar with any of the titles but New Moon. Read the series when it first came out and have been thinking of trying it again to see if I would like it as well as I did the first time round. Enjoy and have a great week.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Accidental Wife piqued my interest...I'll be watching for your review.

Here's my Monday:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Jess said...

3 days for New Moon? That can't be good. =) Have a great week of reading.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I will have to read your review of New Moon - I read it forever ago. Are you reading Eclipse now with the movie out?

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Looking forward to reading your author interview! :)

I wonder if Paul has heard of/read that book?!

dollycas aka Lori said...

BEATLES/ZOMBIES nope can't go there. lol

Have a great week!!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

Seriously -- they've even zombified the Beatles? Is nothing sacred?? :-D

I hope you have a great week of reading.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs