Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

From Should Be Reading
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:
What I am currently reading:

Tanith Lee - Darkness I (I may be reading this for the rest of my life)
Mary Aris - Princess Rose (A lovely short ebook)
Laurie Grant - My Lady Midnight



What I recently finished reading:

R.L. Stine - The Third Horror (review to follow)

What I think I will read next:

My next book is likely Catherine Coulter's The Generous Earl. I've been in the mood for regencies lately. But I have three little carts of books I found in the basement to work my way through in the coming weeks. There are a lot of old Candlelight Romances and Silhouettes. Then there's La Popessa that has been on my "To Be Read" pile for the last month and Jen Lancaster's "Such A Pretty Fat" that I wanted to read several weeks ago. I guess it will be whatever I'm in the mood for in the next day or so.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs