Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Author: Dorothy Garlock
Title: Ribbon In The Sky

Teaser: Something had happened to Letty! A wave of sickness rolled over him. Please, God, don't do this to me. I love her! (page 180)

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh wow, great teaser! I hope it works out ok.

Here's mine.

Lori said...

Do you know I have yet to read something written by this author? I beleive I have one of her books, but still have not read it yet.Interesting teaser. I hope that your enjoying your book. Here's my teaser

Kathy Martin said...

Great teaser! Very suspenseful. My teaser is from Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs. Happy reading!

Aimee said...

Oh wow! I hope things turn out! Great teaser! My TT is here.

Aleksandra said...

Great teaser :) I hope you're enjoying it! Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

*gasp* What happened to Letty?!! Great teaser!

Anonymous said...

Is this contemporary romance? How are you liking it so far? The blurb sounds very interesting...

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Vixen: The story is set in Nebraska shortly after WWI. Its really good, I should have the review up later today.

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs