Sunday, June 27, 2010

In My Mailbox #4

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted here at The Story Siren. (It was inspired by from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.) Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Two of my Harlequin shipments came in the mail this week and my BOMC2 book came. (That was Lisa See's Shanghai Girls, which I've been waiting over a year to get)

This weekend was also an awesome shopping weekend. Books-A-Million had a one day sale on Saturday and I had to pick up a book for my sister at Barnes & Noble, which prompted me to buy a few more books.

I'll be opening my own library soon, or at least my own used book store! LOL!

Here's a photo of all my goodies.

1 comments:

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read said...

Oh, my, so many new good books, yay! Happy reading!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs