Sunday, June 20, 2010

In My Mailbox #3

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted here at The Story Siren. (It was inspired by from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.) Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

My mailbox was empty this week, though I am waiting on a book I won at the end of May in a contest.

My purchases were mostly at the Goodwill store and one book from Target. I'm quite happy that I got the Emilie Richards, as it was a recent add to my wishlist. The book I bought at Target was The Devil's Queen. However The Wednesday Letters was my find of the week! I've been putting off buying that one since it came off the list at BOMC2, so imagine my surprise when I find a copy at Goodwill for $1.99!! How awesome is that?

6 comments:

Candace said...

Goodwill has some good reads! And so cheap! That's great you got some good deals!

You have a super cute blog :)

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read said...

Great mailbox!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

I love love love Goodwill. There has been several times recently that i found GREAT books there... ones that I was looking for and really wanting!! I love when that happens and esp at a 1.99!! Enjoy your reads!

Aloha=)
http://lll808.blogspot.com

Alayne said...

Nice books. Love the cover of The Wednesday Letters. Thanks for visiting mine at The Crowded Leaf.

Esme said...

I have been wanting to read The Devil's Queen for awhile.

Anonymous said...

You have to read The Wednesday Letters like NOW! I love that book!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs