Sunday, June 13, 2010

In My Mailbox #2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted here at The Story Siren. (It was inspired by from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.) Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Mailbox Books

My only mailbox books were from Harlequin this week. I received my monthly shipment of Historicals. Harlequin really seems to be going all out for the covers lately, they have really been stunning.



Bought Books

I went to Half Price Books today and hit their clearance shelves. I had great fun there, finding one of Jimmy Buffett's books in hardback for $1! Thanks to Jen, for pointing it out to me. I also found a Jane Feather regency and the latest Julia Quinn! Earlier in the week I bought The Naked Viscount at Walmart!

Look at all my goodies! Aren't they pretty!



Oh and to add to my huge pile o'books, Jen brought me two books she had read so that my TBR pile wouldn't shrink too much!

What did you get this week?

1 comments:

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Wow.... looks like you have a ton of great books!=)

Happy reading! Aloha!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs