Friday, April 16, 2010

I've Been Very Lazy Lately

I try to post all my reviews to my reading social network sites like Shelfari and Goodreads, so I can keep track of exactly what I've read.

I can't tell you how many times I've ended up reading books twice because I didn't have a method of letting myself know what I've read. Its actually one of the reasons I take part in book challenges. I review every book I read, that way I know what I've read.

Believe me I've bought books a second time because the story looked good and I couldn't remember the cover, because I read it years ago. Thankfully that usually only happens with used books, but I have bought a few harlequins twice.

I have hopes that over the weekend I can get some of the reviews posted on those two sites. I'm terribly lazy when it comes to this sort of thing.

I also hope to be able to read a bit this weekend. I haven't figured out why I can never pick up a book on Saturday and Sunday to read more than just a few pages.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs