Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What To Read Next

When your "To Be Read" pile is the size of a fairly large mountain, its hard to decide which book to pick up next. I'm having that problem right now. Do I read some of the books I recently acquired or do I dive into the pile of older books that have been waiting for their chance to entertain me.

Its not easy to decide, especially when there are so many of them, in varying shapes and sizes; hard cover, paperbacks, ebooks, and they all demand that I read them NOW!

I wish there were more hours in the day so I could get through my ever growing pile of books, especially since there seem to be more and more books that I want to read each day. Hanging out at the community at Eharlequin doesn't make things any easier. I've gotten to know a few of the authors and since I feel that I know them, I like to hunt out their books.

If you are into harlequins I can recommend, Sarah Morgan, India Grey, Nicola Marsh, Linda Warren, Maureen Child and Charlene Sands as authors that have great talent as well as great personalities, and those are just a few.

Now I have to go pack to pondering which books to tackle next.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs