Monday, March 1, 2010

Moodylady's February Reads

I've read 12 books in the month of February. I'm proud of myself. That's one more book than I read in January. If you've checked out my reviews, you know that these are the books I've read this month:

12. Sarah Morgan - The Sheikh's Virgin Princess: Loved
13. Carrie Alexander: A Taste Of Temptation: Loved
14. Sarah Morgan - The Vasquez Baby: Disliked
15. Vicki Lewis Thompson - Notorious: Liked
16. Neil R. Selden - The Great Lakeside High Experiment: So/So
17. Maureen Child - Wedding At Kings Convenience: Loved
18. Nancy Warren - Under The Influence: Loved
19. India Grey - Mistress: Hired For The Billionaire's Pleasure: Liked
20. Stephanie Bond - Her Sexy Valentine: Loved
21. Mary Tate Engel - Hard To Resist: Liked
22. Samantha Hunter - Caught In The Act: Liked
23. Leanne Banks - From Playboy To Papa!: Liked

My goal for March is to hit 17 books and to read more than one ebook.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs