Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Want This Book

I got an email from Books A Million the other day and this book stood out. Of course it did, I don't have any extra book money this month because I have way too many bills to pay and the weather has caused me to lose some work time. Curse you winter!

You can read the book blurb here.

I've always been intrigued by books that are set during the second world war. I'm not sure why that is, except that maybe growing up with two parents that were alive at the time (My father served in the Coast Guard during the war) I've heard enough about it to really enjoy these stories.

Hopefully next month I'll be able to buy this book, but for now its on my wish list.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs