Saturday, February 20, 2010

I Caved

I spent the $25.00 and bought a membership @ Barnes and Noble. I have one at Books-A-Million even though there's only two stores and both are 50 miles away from where I live. I do love their internet store though, so that's how I rationalize that.

The main reason I spent the $25.00 for the Barnes and Noble card is not so much for the book discount. I love that though, but the real reason is the 10% discount at the Barnes and Noble Cafe! Yeah that would be Starbucks! I love coffee almost as much as I love books. The two seem to go together hand in hand!

Of course, I bought about 4 books when I was there too. I mean, it isn't totally all about the coffee!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs using images from the Tea Time kit and the Saturday Night kit by MK-Designs